Chia Powerhouse Parfait
Yield 4 cups
Super easy recipe that is rich in texture and super healthy for you! Enjoy in the morning for breakfast and even any time during the day as snack.
- 1/4 cup (32 g) chia seeds
- 1 cup (128 g) coconut milk
- 1 banana
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp (15 g) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp (30 g) water
- 2 tsp (10.5 g) vanilla extract
- In a large glass container combine mashed banana with a quarter cup of chia seeds and a cup of coconut milk. Add vanilla extract or finally grated orange zest.
- Close and refrigerate (at least 4 hours or preferably overnight) until thick.
- After soaking, stir the mixture and put into blender. Add an avocado, two tablespoons of water and one tablespoon of maple syrup. Blend until smooth.
- Layer your parfait with granola, fresh fruit and top off with some walnuts and sunflower seeds and a sprinkle of shredded coconut.
You can also make dairy-free whipped cream from full fat coconut milk as a great topping
Recipe by Ania's Roots & Bees at https://aniasrootsandbees.com/chia-powerhouse-parfait/