Sea Buckthorn Honey Chia Recipe
Yield 4 Serving Dishes
This Sea Buckthorn Honey Chia Pudding Recipe is BEElicious! It's creamy, berry citrusy fresh and has a mild nutty flavor that complements the light sweetness of the wildflower raw honey. This pudding can be enjoyed for breakfast, snack or as a dessert.
You will need these:
- 0.80 cups sea buckthorns berries (you can buy them in local farms or online best whole and frozen, defrost them before use)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp himalayan sea salt
- 3 tsp local raw honey
- 2.5 cups almond or coconut milk
- o.70 cups white chia seeds
- Sprinkle some fresh cinnammon
- For more sweetness drizzle some raw honey
- Add some fresh Sea Buckthorn Berries
It is done like so:
- Add all the ingredients together except the chia seeds and blend on high speed in your Vitamix or other blender.
- Then add the chia seeds and blend everything on a lower speed. Make sure all of the chia seeds are blended well.
- Pour the puding into a dish & cover it with beeswax wraps (if available) and let it cool for 1/2 an hour in the fridge.
- Decorate with some cinnammon, drizzle more honey and add few fresh sea buckthorn berries on top.
- BEEyummy Delicious! Enjoy!!
- BIG BEEhugs!!!
You will need: ❋ measuring spoons & cups ❋ high speed blender (I use Vitamix) ❋ plastic or beeswax wrap ❋ serving dishes
Courses Breakfast, Snack, Dessert
Cuisine Wellness Chef
Recipe by Ania's Roots & Bees at https://aniasrootsandbees.com/sea-buckthorn-honey-chia-pudding/