Tomato & Avocado Breakfast Toast Guacamole
Meet tomato and avocado. I think you two will get along beautifully and make a deliciously nourishing breakfast selection.
You will need these:
- 1 small bowl of cherry tomatoes or 2 medium tomatoes
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1-2 sprigs green onion
- 4-5 sprigs fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon or more sea salt or Maldon sea salt flakes
- A pinch of black or cayenne pepper
- 1/2 fresh lemon juice
It is done like so:
- Wash the in-season tomatoes and cut them into small sections. If you are staying away from lectins simply boil them and remove the skin and seeds.
- Cut the green onions and parsley into fine sections.
- Cut the avocado into small sections with a small knife while still in the skin then squeeze it out into a bowl and add the finally cut tomatoes, green onions & parsley.
- Add the sea salt, black or cayenne pepper.
- Add fresh lemon juice.
- Mix everything together with a fork.
- Enjoy it with some clean gluten-free bread like buckwheat, quinoa or sourdough!
You can store extra in a glass container with some slices of lemon on top for 1 day.
You will need: ❋ small bowl ❋ knife ❋ small knife ❋ lemon juice extractor ❋ fork
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Recipe by Ania's Roots & Bees at https://aniasrootsandbees.com/tomato-avocado-breakfast-toast-guacamole/