Wild Spring Salada
Wonderful and light spring dandelion greens salad. Great for any time of the day!
- 2 cups (473 g) of dandelion greens (or other salad greens)
- 1 green onion
- 3 red radishes
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 (64 g) cup sprouts
- 1/4 (32 g) cup edible flowers
- 2 Tbls (30 g) olive oil
- 1 Tbls (15 g)fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbls(15 g) apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 g) raw honey
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 Tbls (15 g) organic mustard (optional) - we used a yummy mustard made by Chef David Howie from Solasta a Plant-Based Resturant in Oakville.
- Soak & Wash all of the dandelion greens + other veggies + flowers in 1 Tbls of vinegar to remove any creatures!
- Dry on a cotton towel.
- Slice green onion, red radish, avocado and mix it with the dandelion greens.
- Top it off with the sprouts and the edible flowers.
- For the salad dressing just mix all of the ingredients in a cup and add to the salad.
Courses breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack
Recipe by Ania's Roots & Bees at https://aniasrootsandbees.com/wild-spring-salada/